The Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB) will be submitting an application with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to collect and use Passenger Facility Charges (PFC) for the design and construction of runway and taxiway safety projects. The project will occur over a three-year period.
The projects schedule is:
- Construct approximately 1,800 feet of taxiway A south of existing taxiway A2.
- Relocate taxiway A2.
- Relocate the localizer (a part of the instrument landing system).
- Construction 200’ extension to runway 1-36 to the south.
- Complete taxiway A to the south end of the runway.
- Extend taxiway A to taxiway B.
- Remove taxiways B1 and B2.
The total amount of PFCs to be collected for this project is $619,000. This is collected by assessing a use fee on each enplanement from the airport.
Should you have any questions regarding the projects and collection of the PFC please contact the Lebanon Municipal Airport at 603-298-8878 or email Airport Director Carl Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org