Punch Cards and Permits
Purchasing Punch Cards
With the closure of Lebanon City Hall due to COVID-19, punch cards are not currently available for sale at City Hall. Punch cards may be purchased in the following ways:
- Punch cards are the only accepted form of payment at the Solid Waste Facility. Cash/Check/Credit Card transactions NOT accepted at Solid Waste Facility.
- Punch cards are NOT available for purchase at the Solid Waste Facility. They may be purchased at one of the following local vendor locations:
- To purchase punch cards through the mail:
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Lebanon City Hall – Landfill Punch Cards, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH 03766. (In lieu of mailing, your envelope can also be dropped in the GREEN drop box located in the median adjacent to Salt hill’s outdoor seating area on West Park Street.)
- Include a check, payable to the City of Lebanon – Solid Waste Division in the amount of punch cards needed. Punch cards are $15/card.
- Be sure to include a note with your contact information and requested number of punch cards.
More About Punch Cards
- Punch cards contain 10 punches and cost $15.00. A $1.00 convenience fee is charged at local vendor locations.
- View the Landfill Fee Schedule for details about how many punches are needed to dispose of waste.
- Punch cards are only sold to residents or property owners of towns contracted to use the Solid Waste Facility.
- The City of Lebanon is not responsible for lost or stolen punch cards.
- For questions regarding the purchase or use of Landfill Punch Cards, please call 603-448-1569.
Obtaining a Commercial Hauler Permit
All commercial haulers must register with the Solid Waste Facility attendant. The tipping fee is $75.00 per ton with a minimum disposal charge of 200 pounds. Print and complete the following Commercial Solid Waste Hauler Permit Application