Landfill Punch Cards
Important Information about Punchcards and Landfill Updates
Lebanon Residents - Punch cards will continue to be an option for the foreseeable future, but as of January 1, 2024, they will no longer be sold at City Hall. They will continue to be sold at local retailers.
Non-Lebanon Residents - Punch cards will only be able to be used to dispose of bagged waste until December 31, 2023. Beginning January 1, 2024, non-Lebanon residents who bring waste directly to the landfill will be required to dispose of bagged waste in customized purple trash bags (available at local retailers soon).
Credit and debit cards are now accepted for payment. Cash or Check transactions are NOT accepted at the Solid Waste Facility.
Punch cards are NOT available for purchase at the Solid Waste Facility.
Who Can Purchase Punch Cards?
You must be a Lebanon resident or resident of an authorized community to use the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility. Please be sure to obtain a residential permit or commercial hauler permit before purchasing punch cards.
Purchasing Punch Cards
Punch cards may be purchased in the following ways:
- In-person at City Hall, Monday through Thursday, 7:00am - 5:00pm, $20/card. Please note City Hall is closed on Fridays.
- They may also be purchased at one of the following local vendor locations ($22/card, a $2.00 convenience fee is charged):
- To purchase punch cards through the mail:
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Lebanon City Hall – Landfill Punch Cards, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH 03766.
- Include a check, payable to the City of Lebanon – Solid Waste Division.
- Be sure to include a note with your contact information and the requested number of punch cards needed. Punch cards are $20/card.
More About Punch Cards
- Punch cards contain 10 punches and cost $20.00. A $2.00 convenience fee is charged at local vendor locations.
- Visit our "What Goes Where?" page for details about how many punches are needed to dispose of waste.
- Punch cards are only sold to permitted residents or property owners of authorized towns contracted to use the Solid Waste Facility.
- The City of Lebanon is not responsible for lost or stolen punch cards.
- For questions regarding the purchase or use of Landfill Punch Cards, please call 603-448-1569.