How to Apply for Assistance

City of Lebanon
Human Services Department
Application for Assistance

1. Complete this application and collect all the documentation as listed on the next page that is applicable to your household. Call 603-448-2944 for an appointment.  

A hand filling out an application.

2. Make use of any Upper Valley agencies offering assistance as well. You can find a comprehensive list on our Other Local Agencies Resource page. Some agencies are listed below:

  • Tri-County CAP – Electric Discount Program, Heating Fuel, & Weatherization Assistance Programs, 603-968-3560
  • LISTEN Community Services – Pantry (Food & Non-Food Items), Assistance with Electric, Fuel, Gasoline, Rent, Medication: 603-448-4553
  • Homeless Outreach:
    • Tri-County CAP,  603-443-6150; or,
    • 24/7 call 2-1-1 or 1-866-444-4211 if dialing a “9” first; or,
    • 24/7 call the Upper Valley Haven at 802-295-6500