Parks & Facilities
Are you looking for outdoor recreation or a place to play? The Lebanon Recreation and Parks Department maintain several parks and facilities in Lebanon. Please contact the Recreation and Parks Department office to reserve a space or to obtain more information.
Parks and Facilities Maintained by the Lebanon Recreation and Parks Department
- Civic Memorial Park and John Bryar Field
- Colburn Park
- Eldridge Park and Jim Wechsler Field
- Fellows Hill
- Graffiti Park at Riverside Park
- Lebanon Veterans Memorial Pool
- Mascoma River Greenway
- Pat Walsh Park and Ice Rinks
- Pocket Park
- Riverside Park Pavilion and Skatepark
- Smith Field Playground
- Storrs Hill Ski Area
Hiking, Biking, Camping, and more!
Lebanon also has over 2,000 acres of permanently preserved conservation lands that offer hiking, swimming, fishing, camping, bike riding, x-country skiing, nature views and more. Learn more about our Conservation Areas at LebanonNH.gov/Conservation.
- Do I need a permit to camp at Boston Lot?
- Do I need a permit to sell goods at Colburn Park?
- How do I reserve Colburn Park for my event?
- How do I reserve Storrs Hill Lodge for my event?
- How do I reserve a pavilion for my gathering?
- Do I need a permit to hang a banner on the fence at Colburn Park?
- What are the hours that the outdoor pool is open?
- Does Lebanon have ice skating?
- Can I sell door-to-door in Lebanon?
- What is the Mascoma River Greenway?
- How can I help improve the parks in the City?
- What is the new rail trail bridge by Goss-Logan in Lebanon, NH?
- Where is a good place to walk or run?
- Does my dog need to be on a leash within the City of Lebanon?
- Is there a map of conservation lands in the area?
- How can I help improve the conservation lands in the city?