- Your Government
- Public Works
- Construction Projects
The following is a listing of public works projects in progress around the City. While most projects are City managed, others are being done by the State of New Hampshire. If you would like additional information about a City project, please contact the Department of Public Works at 603-448-3112.
For additional information about a State Project, please visit the corresponding project page below or visit the NH Department of Transportation (DOT) Project Information Center.
You can easily find this page again by visiting LebanonNH.gov/Construction.
Information about current construction work that may affect travel on city streets, sidewalks, and trails throughout the City of Lebanon.
Information about projects in Lebanon managed by the City.
City Projects - Under Construction
City Projects - Design Phase
- Kimball Street and Forest Avenue Project
- Lahaye Drive | Mt. Support Road and Lahaye Drive Path Projects
- Lahaye Drive | Mt. Support Road Intersection Reconstruction Project
- Mechanic/High/Mascoma Street Roundabout Project
- Miracle Mile Watermain Project
- Route 12A Dry Bridge Replacement Project
- TAP Lahaye Drive Path
- Trues Brook Road Bridge Project
- West Lebanon Revitalization
City Projects - Initiated (Pre-Design)
- Mack Avenue Project
- NH120 (Hanover Street) Bridge over NHRR Br. #121/117
- Mechanic Street Sidewalk Project
City Projects - Completed
- Airpark Road Extension Project, Airpark Road, West Lebanon - The project construction was completed in the Fall of 2022. The project consisted of the construction of approximately 1,700 feet of new roadway and associated stormwater management controls, along with sewer and water main extensions, and other utility extensions. The roadway provides access to several undeveloped lots along the roadway right-of-way
- Combined Sewer Separation (CSO) Contract No. 11 - The project encompassed all or portions of Bank Street, Cooper Street, Bank Street Extension, and East Park Street. Work included full-depth pavement reconstruction, ledge removal, sanitary sewer utilities, water utilities, storm drainage utilities, pavement overlays, and other related appurtenances.
- Combined Sewer Separation (CSO) Contract No. 12 - The project encompassed portions of Mascoma Street, Mechanic Street, Bomhower Avenue, Ora Avenue, Avon Avenue, Freeman Avenue, Myra Avenue, and a cross-country pipe alignment including the replacement of portions of the sanitary sewer, storm drainage, water distribution systems, retaining walls, sidewalks, roadways, and other related appurtenances.
- Combined Sewer Separation (CSO) Contract No. 13 - The project encompassed portions of South Main Street and Romano Circle including the replacement of portions of the sanitary sewer, storm drainage, water distribution systems, sidewalks, roadways, and other related appurtenances.
- Hillcrest Acres Project - The project included a full-depth reconstruction of the existing roadways on Prospect Street Extension, Hillcrest Drive, Ledge Lane, and Skylark Road. Work included the replacement of the existing potable water infrastructure with the use of temporary water systems as necessary; replacement upgrades of the complete on-site drainage system including new catch basins, yard drains, piping, headwalls, stabilized outlets, a treatment structure, ditching, and underdrain systems; new granite curbing and retaining wall, and various signage and striping.
- Spencer Street Reconstruction Project, Spencer Street, Lebanon - The project construction was completed in the Fall of 2022. The project consisted of the reconstruction of the street and roadway stormwater management system from the Northern Rail Trail Crossing to the west along Spencer Street to Kendrick Street, and then extending several hundred feet north along Mahan Street. The street construction included sidewalk enhancements, as well as Northern Rail Trail paving and improvements of a short run of the Mascoma River Greenway.
Information about projects in Lebanon that are managed by the NH Department of Transportation.
Public Works Department
193 Dartmouth College Highway
Lebanon, NH 03766
Phone: : 603-448-3112