The following is a listing of public works projects in progress around the City. While most projects are City managed, others are being done by the State of New Hampshire. If you would like additional information about a City project, please contact the Department of Public Works at 603-448-3112.
For additional information about a State Project, please visit the corresponding project page below or visit the NH Department of Transportation (DOT) Project Information Center.
You can easily find this page again by visiting LebanonNH.gov/Construction.
Information about current construction work that may affect travel on city streets, sidewalks, and trails throughout the City of Lebanon.
Information about projects in Lebanon managed by the City.
City Projects - Under Construction
- Lahaye Drive | Mt. Support Road and Lahaye Drive Path Projects
- Lahaye Drive | Mt. Support Road Intersection Reconstruction Project
- Mechanic/High/Mascoma Street Roundabout Project
- Mechanic Street Sidewalk Project
- NH120 (Hanover Street) Bridge over NHRR Br. #121/117
- Route 12A Dry Bridge Replacement Project
- TAP Lahaye Drive Path
- Trues Brook Road Bridge Project
- West Lebanon Revitalization
City Projects - Initiated (Pre-Design)
City Projects - Completed
Information about projects in Lebanon that are managed by the NH Department of Transportation.