Return of License Plates

If you are moving out of the State of New Hampshire, your license plates can be returned to the City Clerk's Office located in City Hall at 51 N. Park Street in Lebanon. 
You also have the option of destroying the plates with tin-snips and recycling them. 

Please note: You will not receive credit for the unused portion of your registration. 

For questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 603-448-3054 or by emailing