Online Services During COVID-19 Pandemic

In response to City Hall closure due to COVID-19, the following is a list of city services that can be performed without leaving home. This list will continue to be updated on a regular basis as new services are made available. Please check back regularly. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time. 

Please visit for up-to-date information about the City of Lebanon Planned Response to COVID-19.

This page last updated 07/16/20 at 1436 hours.

Online Services
Airport - (603-298-8878)
The airport is open and Cape Air flights are still arriving and departing. Please contact Cape Air at 603-298-6476 for all travel-related questions. Rent-A-Car counters are still open.

The airport provides online service requests for Commercial Vehicle Permits, Overweight Waiver Requests, Long Term Parking and Transient Operator Permits. Gate badge applications forms are available online, however the application must be delivered in person. Please call ahead to schedule.

Assessing Office - (603-448-1499)

City Clerk’s Office - (603-448-3054)
The following items are some of the most commonly requested services provided by the City Clerk’s Office. If you do not see something here please view their complete list of available services.

Dog Licensing 


Motor Vehicle Renewals 

Notary Public Services 

  • Notary Public Services for the City Clerk’s Office have been suspended during our closure. 

Vital Record Requests 
Please note that vital records include birth, death, and marriage certificates. 

Human Resources Office  - (603-448-0683) 
The Human Resources Office is closed to the public; however, we are maintaining our normal business operations to continue serving our employees and retirees of the City. Please visit the Human Resources website for more information.

Human Services Office - (603-448-2944)

  • At this time, the office is open by appointment only. Please visit for details.

Landfill & Recycling Center - (603-298-6486)

Library Services - (603-448-2459)

Parking Tickets and Violations - (603-448-1212)


Planning and Development - (603-448-1457)

The following forms and applications can be filed electronically by emailing them to

The following additional services are also available: 

  • Request a Conservation Commission Application by emailing or by calling the office at 603-448-1457.
  • Set up a Conference Call with any Planning and Development staff member by emailing or by calling the office at 603-448-1457.
  • Set up an Inspection Request by emailing or by calling 603-448-1457. 

Public Works - (603-448-3112)
The Public Works Admin building is closed to the public.

Property Tax Payments - (603-448-1720)

Recreation Registration - (603-448-5121)

Water and Sewer Bill Payments - (603-448-1569)