Downtown Lebanon Tunnel Rehabilitation
Welcome to the Downtown Lebanon Tunnel Rehabilitation project page. This page contains updates, contact information, documents, and answers to frequently asked questions pertaining to this project.
New information is added as it is received. You can subscribe to receive alerts by subscribing to our LebAlert Service.
You can easily find this page again by going to LebanonNH.gov/Tunnel.
Background information about this project can be found on our Downtown Visioning Study & Tunnel Project page.
- Utility relocations begin January 2020
- Tunnel construction begins Spring 2020
- Substantial completion by November 25, 2020
- Final completion by May 28, 2021
- Project Startup (January - March)
- Phase 1 Construction (March - June)
- Phase 2 Construction (July - September)
- Phase 3 Construction (September - November)
- Phase 4 Construction (April 2021 - May 2021)
Plans, Maps, and Documents
Please be aware that the construction crew working on the Downtown Tunnel Project is planning to do slab removal on Sunday night (3/8/20) and potentially Monday night (3/9/20), if needed.
Beginning Monday, February 24, 2020, a portion of the Hanover Street Parking Lot adjacent to the downtown tunnel (
As of Monday, February 3, 2020, due to the construction of the improvements to the downtown tunnel, the stairs from the lower Taylor Street parking lot up to the western...
On January 21, 2020, the City held a community conversation to discuss and receive feedback regarding the planned construction phases for the Downtown Tunnel...
A Community Conversation regarding the construction phase of the Downtown Tunnel Rehabilitation Project is scheduled for...